Breathtaking view of Peaks of Tateyama! Excellent! Sushi and seafood from Toyama Bay
A natural fish preserve known as Toyama Bay. As the fishing grounds and harbor are incredibly close, you can experience sushi of excellent taste and freshness. By all means, the pride of Toyama, “Toyamawan-Sushi”. Visit The Takaoka Great Buddha. He is one of the three famous Great Buddhas of Japan.
- Adults (Junior high school students and over)
- 3,950JPY (per person/tax included)
- Children (Primary school students)
- 2,650JPY (per person/tax included)
Fixed route bus ticket / Lunch at "iki-zushi"
- Departure date
- Monday to Friday. 【National holidays are excluded】
- Exceptional date
- every weekend, 7/23-24, 8/10, 9/21-22
- Get on the bus from No.4 bus stop at Takaoka eki mae (10：03)
- Get off the bus at Iwasaki(10:34)
-- Road station Amaharashi
- Get on the bus from Iwasaki (11:47)
- Get off the bus at Shikino chugakkou mae (12:10)
-- Have lunch at [Iki zushi]
- Get on the bus from Shikino chugakkou mae (13:29)
- Get off the bus at Sakashita machi (13:34)
-- Visit The Great Buddha of TAKAOKA
- Walk back to JR Shin-Takaoka station. Approx. 10mins.
- Show the voucher to bus crews each time at bus stop listed below:
Takaoka eki mae / Iwasaki / Shikino chugakkou mae / Sakashita machi
- Give the voucher to restaurant staff at “Iki zushi”. Map
- Please print out and bring vouchers. This is individual plan. We will provide vouchers or coupons in advance. Please make arrangement by customers.
- Voucher valid last only the date on the papers.
- Occasionally, returning time might be delayed due to the traffic condition or congestion situation.