Fall instantly in love with unique facades! Tajimi, a pottery town that retains an antique look
In Oribe Street where merchant houses and warehouses that were built between the early Meiji eras and early Showa eras still stand, you can enjoy shopping at modern antique stores and ceramic shops as well as lunch at a restaurant. At the Mosaic Tile Museum in Tajimi city (Japan's largest manufacture of tiles), you can try making your own original craft from colorful mosaic tiles.
- Adults (University students and over)
- 1,300JPY (per person/tax incl.)
- Adults (Junior high and high school students)
- 1,000JPY (per person/tax incl.)
- Children (Primary school students)
- 760JPY (per person/tax incl.)
※For junior high school students and high school students:
We are terribly sorry for inconvenience but please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your reservation. (Reason; because of our system)
Tohnoh Tetsudou round trip route bus ticket / Mosaic Tile Museum (admission + 500JPY craft-making experience)
- Departure date
- Daily departures (Please use the route bus at the time you like)
- Exclusion date
- Every Monday, 10/15, 11/5, 1/14, 2/25
- Operating company
- Tohnoh Tetsudou Co., Ltd.
- Walk from Tajimi station to "Honmachi Oribe Street"
- "Honmachi Oribe Street" Enjoy strolling, shopping and food
- Take route bus from Tajimi station bus stop to Mosaic Tile Museum
Enjoy craft making with colorful tiles
- Come back to Tajimi station bus stop
Show the vouchers at
- Outward route-bus: When getting off the bus at Mosaic Tile Museum bus stop.
- Ticket window at Mosaic Tile Museum
- Return route-bus: When getting off the bus at Tajimi Station bus stop Map & Details
- Please bring the vouchers. This is individual plan. We will provide vouchers or coupons in advance. Please make arrangement by customers.
- Vouchers valid last only the date on the papers.
- Occasionally, returning time might be delayed due to the traffic condition or congestion situation.
- Bus information
Walk out Tajimi Station South exit, get on the "Higashigusa iki" (『東草口行き』) Kasahara-Line (笠原線) at No.2 bus stop.
Or get on "Hane iki" (『羽根行き』). Get off at "Mosaic Tile Museum" (『モザイクタイルミュージアム』). (Approx. 17 minutes by bus）