Stroll historical rows of latticed houses Kanaya-machi and Meet Hattori-kun cartoon Ninja at Himi-city!
Kanaya-machi is a town of charming latticed houses and stone streets in perfect harmony. The 500m long stone road and old latticed houses complement each other superbly and the whole area transports you back to the Meiji and Taisho periods, while still looking beautiful today.
- Adults (Junior high school students and over):
- 2,000JPY (per person/tax incl.)
- Children (Primary school students):
- 1,200JPY (per person/tax incl.)
※Reservation is required by 12:00PM three days before the departure.
Fixed route round-trip bus ticket (Between Takaoka eki mae and Kanaya , Takaoka eki and Himi eki guchi or Himi banya gai) / food coupons [Tsumamigui coupons] (with One day city round tour bus ticket)
Departure dates: Daily departure
- Get on the bus from No.3 bus stop at Takaoka eki mae (9:15, Weekends and holidays 9:11)
- Get off the bus at Kanaya (9:21, Weekends and holidays 9:16)
-- Stroll Kanaya-machi (Lattice-front Street) Area of Important Preservation District of Historic Buildings.
- Get on the bus from Kanaya (10:15, Weekends and holidays 10:43)
- Change the bus No.4 bus stop Takaoka eki mae (10:31, Weekends and holidays 11:31)
- Get off the bus at Himi eki guchi (Himi station) (11:04, Weekends and holidays 12:01)
-- Himi Tourism Association in Himi station （Exchange the voucher into food coupon）
-- Stroll Himi city and Himi banya gai
- Get on the bus at Himi banya gai (14:05)
- Get off the bus at JR Shin Takaoka station or Takaoka eki mae bus stop (14:55)
- Show the voucher to bus crews each time at bus stop listed below:
Takaoka eki mae / Kanaya / Himi eki guchi / Himi banya gai / JR Shin Takaoka Station
- Exchange voucher into food coupons at Himi Tourism Association in Himi station. [Tsumamigui coupons] Map
- Please print out and bring vouchers. This is individual plan. We will provide vouchers or coupons in advance. Please make arrangement by customers.
- Vouchers valid last only the date on the papers.
- Occasionally, returning time might be delayed due to the traffic condition or congestion situation.