Nihon-Taishomura and Iwamura. The village of female lord of Iwamura castle
Experience the historical and cultural sites still in existence today in this unique castle town, including canals and Masugata town scape. Along the historical 1.3-kilometer-long street, the former merchant houses and residences, and "namako-style" white walls still stand. This area is Important Preservation District for groups of Historic Buildings.
- 1,750JPY (per person/tax incl.)
- Children (Primary school students)
- 1,150JPY (per person/tax incl.)
Tohnoh Tetsudou fixed-route bus ticket / Akechi railroad ticket / Iwamura castle town "Otoku-pon" (gift voucher)
※Receive discount entry tickets for the Taisho Village Roman Museum, Taisho Village Museum, and Taisho Era Museum.
- Departure date
- Daily departures (Use the buses and trains at the times described)
- Take route bus from Mizunami station bus stop
- Get off at Akechi Station bus stop
Enjoy "Japan Taisho Village"
- Take route bus to Akechi railroad Akechi station
- Get off at Iwamura station
- Explore Iwamura castle town
- Take train from Iwamura station to Ena station
Show the vouchers at
- Outward route-bus: When getting off the bus at Akechi Station bus stop.
- Akechi railroad: Show the vouchers when getting on the train and getting off at Iwamura station.
- Give the vouchers to train crews when getting off the train at Ena station at the end.
- "Otoku-pon": Tourist information office Iwamura-brunch (Fureai-no-yakata) Map
※Receive discount entry ticket for Taisho Village Roman Museum and Taisho Era Museum at tourist information office Map & Details
- Please bring the vouchers. This is individual plan. We will provide vouchers or coupons in advance. Please make arrangement by customers.
- Vouchers valid last only the date on the papers.
- Occasionally, returning time might be delayed due to the traffic condition or congestion situation.