Nihon-taishomura and Iwamura castle town
Visit one of the 100 Fine Castles, Iwamura castle. Iwamura Castle is a famous for the load of the castle was woman, and she got married with enemy to protect her dominions. Explore Iwamura castle town.
And experience Japanese retro at Nihon-taishomura.
- Adults(Junior high school student and over)
- 1,750JPY (per person/tax incl.)
- Children (Elementary school student)
- 1,150JPY (per person/tax incl.)
Itinerary(Please take bus and train described on Itinerary)
- 10:00 Get on route bus at Mizunami Station-mae bus stop
(9:50 on weekend and national holidays.)
- 10:41 Get off at Akechi Station-mae bus stop
(10:31 on weekend and national holidays.)
- 12:34 or 13:54 Get on the train from Akechi Station
- 12:55 or 14:15 Get off the train at Iwamura Station
Explore Iwamura castle town
- 15:36 or 16:34 Get on the train from Iwamura Station
- 16:04 or 17:12 Get off at Ena Station
Boarding ticket for bus, Boarding ticket for train, discount coupons at Iwamura castle town
Tour guide in not accompanied.
This is individual plan. Please take bus and train which listed on the timetable.
Operating company/ Akechi railroad company, Tohnoh Tetsudou Co., Ltd