Japanese cultural experience! Popular set of 2 activities! Tea ceremony and Japanese calligraphy while wearing kimono
Why don't you experience traditional Japanese culture at 300-year old historical Zen temple in Miyajima?
- Adults (Age 6 and over)
- 8,000 JPY (Tax included / per person)
- Lesson 1
- 10:30 – 12:00
- Lesson 2
- 13:30 – 15:00
- Lesson 3
- 15:30 – 17:00
Please go to the ticket exchange window at least 20 mins before your experience.
- Tea ceremony You can learn how to make Maccha and make your own tea.
- Japanese calligraphy You can learn how to use brush. Choose your favorite Kanji. At the end of the lesson you will learn how to write your name in Hiragana. Enjoy making your own artwork.
- Kimono wearing
- Operating company
- okeiko Japan Miyajima
- If you find it difficult to sit on the floor please tell us in advance.
- This experience is available in both English and Japanese.
- Children under 5 years old cannot participate in this tour.
Ticket exchange window
741-1, Miyajimacho, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima, Japan.
From Miyajima ferry terminal
- Click inquiry to check the availability of your tour package. We will send a URL to your email address for reservation after checking availability. Please note that some tour package may not be available on all days.
- Please make a reservation at least 14 days before your experience.