How to use the SHORYUDO Bus Pass
Step 1: Reservation
- Reserve your scheduled usage date.
- If your schedule changes, you can change your reservation to one month before or one month after your original reservation within the valid period of the bus pass.
- If your flight information has not been determined, enter your scheduled ticket usage and end dates, and enter 00 in the flight field.
Step 2: Present the QR code at the exchange location and obtain your bus pass.
- You can receive your bus pass at any exchange location on the list.
- Show your passport or residence card exchange into boarding ticket before the start using date.
- Voucher counter
Step 3: Bus seat reservation
- Present your SHORYUDO Bus Pass at the ticket window of the relevant operating company and reserve your seat on the bus you wish to take.
- Please note that users of the SHORYUDO Bus Pass cannot make reservations by internet or telephone for buses that require a reservation.
- Seat reservation window
More information check with GUIDEBOOK