Observe casting Takaoka traditional industry and experience World Heritage site Suganuma and Johana called small Kyoto at Echu area
Toshinaga Maeda, lord of the Kaga clan, founded the castle town of Takaoka, he encouraged casting production as a stimulus measure. This brought substantial prosperity Takaoka's casting.
Adults(Junior high school students and over): 2,600JPY (Tax included)
Children(Primary school students): 1,600JPY (Tax included)
Fixed route bus ticket
Departure dates: Monday to Saturday (Sundays and National holidays are not available)
- Get on the bus from No.2 bus stop at Takaoka eki mae (9:42)
- Get off the bus at Takaoka office park (10:24)
-- NOUSAKU (Enjoy factory tour, shopping and cafe)
- Get on the bus from NOUSAKU-mae (11:13)
- Get off the bus at Suganuma (12:18)
-- World Heritage Site Suganuma Gassho-style village
- Get on the bus from Suganuma (14:21)
- Get off the bus at Johana eki mae (15:10)
-- Enjoy strolling Johana nostalgic town scape
- Get on the bus from Johana eki mae (16:05)
- Get off the bus at JR Shin Takaoka station or Takaoka eki mae (16:40)
Show the voucher to bus crews each time at bus stop listed below:
Takaoka eki mae / Takaoka office park / NOUSAKU mae / Suganuma / Johana eki mae/ JR Shin Takaoka station Map
- Please print out and bring vouchers. This is individual plan. We will provide vouchers or coupons in advance. Please make arrangement by customers.
- Vouchers valid last only the date on the papers.
- Occasionally, returning time might be delayed due to the traffic condition or congestion situation.
- ※Reservation is required by 12:00PM three days before the departure.