Go straight form Nagoya to Iga the hometown of Ninja! Iga bus liner from Nagoya! Plan A
Using Mie Kotsu high way bus, you can go to hometown of Ninja of Igaryu. At Ninja Museum of Iga-ryu you can watch a show where ninja tools that were actually used in the ninja heyday are demonstrated. Shuriken, swords, and kusarigama are used in this exciting display. And at the Ninja experience hall can also learn about the tools ninja used to carry out their strategies, and even try using some of the tools by themselves.
- Adults(Junior high school students and over):
- 4,200JPY (Tax included)
- Children(Primary school students):
- 2,200JPY (Tax included)
Round-trip highway bus ticket / Admission for Ninja Museum of Igaryu
Departure dates: Daily departures
- Get on the bus at No.1 bus stop at Meitetsu bus center 3rd floor (8:45 or 10:05)
- Get off the bus at Ueno-shi eki mae (10:35 or 11:55)
Danjiri Museum (Receive Ninja Museum of Igaryu admission ticket at information center in Danjiri Museum)
Free time (Enjoy Ninja Museum of Igaryu, local food and Japanese sweets)
- Get on the bus at Ueno-shi eki mae (14:27 or 16:07)
- Get off the bus at Meitetsu Bus center (16:17 or 17:57)
- Give the voucher to bus crew when getting off highway bus at Ueno-shi eki mae
- Danjiri Museum receive Ninja Museum of Igaryu admission ticket
- Give the voucher to bus crew when getting off highway bus at Meitetsu Bus center Map
- Click inquiry to check the availability of your tour package.
We will send a URL to your email address for reservation after checking availability.
Please note that some tour package may not be available on all days.
- Please print out and bring vouchers. This is individual plan. We will provide vouchers or coupons in advance. Please make arrangement by customers.
Vouchers valid last only the date on the papers.
Occasionally, returning time might be delayed due to the traffic condition or congestion situation.
- Reservation is required by 7 days before the departure.