Unlimited ride pass [Michikusa Pass] One-day pass
[Michikusa Pass] this is unlimited pass. Michikusa Pass holders can take unlimited rides within the designated period. Michikusa Pass holders have access to unlimited rides on the route bus lines (including Electric Bus and Shinto Bus), CAN Bus (Ise-Futami-Toba Circular bus) and Sangu Bus.
Michikusa Pass holders can receive discounts at main sightseeing areas.
Adults(Junior high school students and over): 1,000JPY (Tax included)
Children(Primary school students): 500JPY (Tax included)
Hop-on hop-off bus ticket within designated zone / Boarding pass for CAN bus and Sangu bus / discount offer
Departure dates: Daily departures
Each bus stops
Ise area and Toba area
Each bus stops
Voucher exchange counter
Mie Kotsu ticket offices (Ujiyamada Sta., Iseshi Sta., Naiku-mae and Toba Bus center)
Voucher cannot exchange in the buses. Map
Please print out and bring vouchers. This is individual plan. We will provide vouchers or coupons in advance. Please make arrangement by customers.
Voucher valid last only the date on the papers.
Occasionally, returning time might be delayed due to the traffic condition or congestion situation.
Discount offer at
- Toba Aquarium: discount on admission fee
- Mikimoto Pearl Island: discount on admission fee
- Ise-Azuchimomoyama-Bunkamura: 10% discount on admission fee
- Jingu Chokokan Museum/Jingu-Museum of Agriculture: discount on adult admission fee
- Makonde Art Museum: 20% discount on admission fee
- Jingu-Museum: discount on adult admission fee (A combined ticket for the Jingu Chokokan Museum/Jingu-Museum of Agriculture and the Jingu-Museum is also available.)
- Okage-za Museum: Approx. 15% discount on adult admission fee
- Toba Bay Cruise and Explore Dolphin Island: 100JPY discount on Toba Bay Cruise fare; free admission to Dolphin Island
- O-ise-mairi Museum: 20% discount on adult admission fee
- Ise Kawasaki Shoninkan: 10% discount on admission fee