The charming castle town of Gujo Hachiman on the Sightseeing Train Nagara route(Gifu Pref.)
View plan Friday, Saturday, Sunday and national holiday setting
- 3,800JPY (per person/tax incl.)
Sweets Plan Friday-only setting
- 6,800JPY (per person/tax incl.)
Lunch Plan Saturday, Sunday and national holiday setting
- 14,000JPY (per person/tax incl.)
- ※Same price for adults and children
- ※Items requiring advanced reservation
- ※Reservation is required by 12:00PM 14 days before the departure.
Round-trip bus ticket (Outbound:Express Hachiman route/Return*Gifu Seki route) / Nagaragawa Railway sightseeing train "Nagara" ticket + Sweets or Lunch for those wishing to dine.
Departures on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays (Use the buses and trains at the times described.)
Railroad and bus companies used: Nagaragawa Railway Co., Ltd. / Gifu Bus Co., Ltd.
Itinerary (Recommended timetable)
«8:55 or 10:25» Meitetsu Gifu bus terminal → «10:07 or 11:36» Gujo Hachiman Castle Town Plaza bus stop → «14:23(Fridays 14:12)» Gujo Hachiman Station → "Enjoy the scenery from the windows and cuisine on the "Sightseeing Train Nagara" → «15:29(Fridays 15:02)» Seki Station → «16:00(Friday 15:20) »Seki City Terminal bus stop → «16:51(Fridays 16:06)» Meitetsu Gifu bus terminal Meitetsu Gifu bus terminal Location
Get more information! Gujo Hachiman information
- Click inquiry to check the availability of your tour package. We will send a URL to your email address for reservation after checking availability. Please note that some tour package may not be available on all days.
- Please print out the voucher at "Meitetsu Gifu bus terminal".
- You can not refund or change after purchase.
- Operate from one person